Wednesday 24 April 2013

Drawings and tracing paper

As I have already mentioned I am considering doing my own drawings to include in the book. This idea would make it more personal for me and showcase some of my other talents and hobbies. I started drawing images for the photo shoots I was planning on doing at the beginning of the project. So from this idea and re reading the texts I have been given of memories and picking out the key words one for the still life images I am thinking of doing and two I have found object or things I could possibly draw as well. 
I need to start doing this drawing as they will only take me about half and hour to and hour to do and will be one section of the book I don't have to worry about once it's done. The only problem I think I am going to have is how I am going to put these images into the book. I have been talking to Chris about maybe putting them on tracing paper or some sort of acetate and have it over the writing that I am going to scan in and have printed on a page. 
I need to start looking into where I could get these printed on tracing paper as this is my first choice as it gives it a ghostly feel. As well as this will I have to get it printed separately and then some how incorporate it into the book or is there a publisher that will be able to do it all for me? However if tracing paper is to difficult to print on then I know that I can definitely print on acetate and put it within the book. This something I am going to have research to get what I want. Would mean a lot to get my drawings in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment