Friday 19 April 2013

Fonts and Layouts

So with my ideas coming together and feeling happier and not so worried about the imagery I am going to put within my book I need to start considering the font and layout that I would like to use.





Above you can you see the some of the fonts that I found on dafont website that I thought would be suitable for my book. I was looking for something that is a bit more old fashioned to compliment the ideas of memories and sort of old. These are only a few that I found and there are plenty more that I need to search, so that I find the best to work well with in my book.
Below is a draft of how I would set out my pages, I needed to do this so I am able to work out the number of pages I am going to have, as well as work out the order that everything is going to be. This has really help sing where I am heading and what I have to work towards, the little things really count to tie the book together so need to be researched and planned.





















I have realised the time I have got left and looked at my production schedule I created at the beginning of the project. I need to start completing more of my photo shoots if I am going to get the book ready for when I stated I wanted it to be published so I have enough time to check through and reprint if necessary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment