Sunday 28 April 2013

Test Shoots and Still Life


Below are a few shots from the first chapter for my book. I took a few different images of composition so I have many images to chose from when it comes to editing. The first image was one of the first just to test the lighting and to see what was in the images. From this I was able to move things around in the room. 
I am pleased with the images but they are slightly dark, hopefully after a bit of editing and colour correction they will be better, if not I may have to re shoot these images. now thatI have got this first shoot under way I can show Chris and see what improvements I need to make to the image. I am looking forward to editing the images and merging them together to make it so you can only see the legs over the arm of the chair. Photoshop is one of my favourite programmes to use and edit on as I am confident on some tricks and tools that it offers.







No comments:

Post a Comment